Garmin Panoptix™ LiveScope Ice Fishing Bundle Includes ECHOMAP™ UHD 93svModel: 010-02342-15
- Drill fewer holes and catch more fish with the Panoptix LiveScope™ ice fishing bundle, which includes an ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv combo and Panoptix LiveScope sonar transducer.
- Hit your limit with the power of Panoptix Livescope, which offers two modes of sonar in one transducer.
- If it’s out there, you’ll know it — with real-time sonar that lets you see up to 200’ in any direction.
- Only drill where there’s fish when you use LiveScope™ Forward sonar.
- Keep an eye on your jig and what it attracts with LiveScope™ Down sonar.
- It’s all in the details. And with LakeVü g3 maps, you’ll get them all on 18,000 lakes.
- Everything goes where you go. All accessories fit in the rugged, portable carrying case.
Revolutionary real-time sonar pairs with a large ECHOMAP UHD 93sv combo touchscreen display, allowing you to see up to 200’ in any direction.
Adapt your fishing technique with a Panoptix LiveScope system, which offers two scanning sonar modes. The bundle also includes a battery, charger and swivel pole mount.
LiveScope Forward sonar shows up to 200’ all around you and below the ice, so you can locate schools of fish and know where to drill the next hole.
LiveScope Down sonar shows moving sonar images of what is below the ice, so you can watch fish respond to your jig.
The unit comes preloaded with LakeVü g3 maps with integrated Navionics® data, covering more than 18,000 lakes in the U.S.
The built-in flasher provides accurate jig and fish detection as they swim into the sonar beam.
You can create custom pages that combine Panoptix™ sonar, flasher and map on your display.
Where you take your bundle is up to you. But the rugged, portable carrying case lets you easily transport it from hole to hole and season to season.Specifications
General PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS 13.8" 12.2" 13.0" (35 31 33 cm) DISPLAY SIZE 7.8" x 4.8"; 9" diagonal (19.9 x 11.3 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal) DISPLAY RESOLUTION 800 x 480 pixels DISPLAY TYPE WVGA display WEIGHT 25.1 lb (11.4 kg) WATER RATING IPX7 POWER CONSUMPTION 6.2 W ANTENNA Internal or external over NMEA 2000 RECEIVER 5 Hz GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS 1 Panoptix™ port TRANSMIT POWER 500 W Maps & Memory PRELOADED MAPS LakeVü g3 (inland maps) ACCEPTS DATA CARDS 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum card size WAYPOINTS 5,000 TRACK LOG 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks ROUTES 100 Outdoor Recreation TIDE TABLES Yes Chartplotter Features GARMIN SONAR COMPATIBLE Yes Sonar Features & Specifications FREQUENCIES SUPPORTED 530 - 1,100 kHz CHIRP SONAR TECHNOLOGY Yes (Built-in) MAXIMUM DEPTH Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m) BOTTOM LOCK (SHOWS RETURN FROM THE BOTTOM UP) Yes WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH Yes SONAR RECORDING Yes SONAR HISTORY REWIND Yes Connections NMEA 2000® COMPATIBLE Yes TRANSDUCER PIN NUMBERS 21-pin NMEA 0183 INPUT PORTS 1 NMEA 0183 OUTPUT PORTS 1 WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY Yes
What's in the Box:
- ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv chartplotter
- Panoptix™ LiveScope System
- Panoptix ice fishing mount
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Power cable
- Bag with handle
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: GAR0100234215UPC: 753759264598Weight: 33.80 Ounces